Monday, April 9, 2012

tera gold afraid to tell him. For fear - JNV

129773438959531250_1071Confession before I half of this is my own true experience, want to verify through her telling everyone. Said a lot of people won't believe I would commit such a crime. Now even I think it felt like a nightmare. That was me? I was born in the 70 's of the last century, a bad little body. Very weak. At that timeChildren seldom goes to kindergarten. I grew up under the care of Grandma, Grandpa. Remember very little seems to play with partners, some children took home an adult book on fertility. Mengmengdongdong, although confused seems to be planted a root. Then don't know why play with little friends when suddenly have a masturbation problem does not quite understand it at that time wasCrime industry. But from that time began to have a consciousness. This is probably the seeds of past Sin began to take root. Masturbation wrong from the time I began to affect the growth. When I was young I just feel very lonely, and wanted to be attention to others, but I also do not have access to. Always carries a idea I was going to die. (Little heart) always feltLess competent, very low self-esteem. When you read my pushy, but math is terrible. But I know how to work hard. Your own savings subscribe all their pocket money to buy books. Aspiring future grew up to become a scholar. My family is from my elementary school, began to newspapers. I'm jealous of these newspapers. After I have ever seen to his sisters. During my stay I have hadMasturbation. As a girl. My skin is very poor, often easily fatigued, to the father and mother are not obedient, often contradicting. Parents often tolerate me because of my poor health reasons. So I suppressed inferiority tera gold, and disobedience to the growth. Junior high school graduate tera power leveling, I actually went to a normal school. Was very happy. Parents particularly gratifying. In normal readingI still have a habit of masturbation. Acne on his face looks, began to feel inferior. During the other students began to fall in love again. I am disgusted. Love was looked down upon. Lots of time spent on study courses. Feel very full. Does not live up to the time of reading. Graduation time, filled with ambition. During the work, started a girl to love stageWhen. I was surprisingly difficult. Not that I don't, is that people are not satisfied with me. Wasted down when most despised student to appear before, don't know why. (The idea of prostitution is haunted) and almost overrun. Also felt in his heart, he is not my ideal partner. Break up. Then look for experience is not suitable。 Finally met him at the age of 26. At that time it could be his looks attracts. Debby felt was his. Fog was offside before marriage. Although annoying, but just to have a home. Married themselves. Deviations found on the character immediately after the wedding. Always quarrel. Also have to worry about his work. Be punished for being related to SB. HO has committed an offense during the confinement has to settle for. This pileMarriage is of my own choosing tera gold, I can't really say. Always rub, then have abortions. Hey! Evil will follow. Had hepatitis, I personally feel that face, afraid of her mother not satisfied, well a drink of traditional Chinese medicine, was good. Recently discovered heart problem, have a heart operation. A man in hospital waiting for surgery, helpless. When children only tenFor four months. Returned home after surgery, cervical spondylosis, dare not lift his hand, not pillow pillows, afraid to tell him. For fear, he said. Who made so many things. They endure the pain at night, still working during the day. So noisy, endured pain of living. During his work for 02 years are divorcing, also find forced abortion of pregnancy. Two fallFetal immediately changed is our home. Abortion is to be admitted to hospital I pain even for the first time. This time abortion soon, when he drove a sharp turn on the road head out of his men fell into the sea. The promise be fated not to die, Lucky was rescued, destroyed some injured people in the car. Just point to his unreasonable demands during hospitalization. Now like he was ignorant and hateful! Shortly after discharge heRequirements to work. Children in second grade at this time. As we are to survive, there will be time for the good days to come. After a year in which he felt ill, after checking, but ability to become less flexible sth First cutting piles and lumbar pain, until later, when the nuclear magnetic resonance, doctors only look just smile son tender tenderness from school said: "children are too small. "I'm hiddenHidden finds a red flag. It really is. Advanced Lung cancer has been transferred. Nuclear magnetic resonance after just checking that he cannot move. Home had collapsed. I don't know how that time is over. As if I was a soul tour. Mengmengdongdong walking down the street, machines do have to do things. Remember walking down the hospital corridor in the channel of the dark mood of the dark, and I'm in hell in the shuttle. FiveA month after he left. Son just finished third grade. 12 «» Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment